Old 07-03-2003, 11:32 PM
John

Default DIY garden shed ?

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 22:51:03 -0000, Dennis wrote:

No need to buy plans John, walk around a few garden centres.
Take a few notes, see how they do this bit and that bit,
modify for your own requirements.
And 'beef-up' pretty much everything.

Thanks Dennis.

I've considered exactly what you say but I'd really like to get it spot on
the first time. Like most DIY jobs I tackle, I wish I could do them the
*second* time and avoid the mistakes of the first time :-) Possibly a few
ideas/plans from an expert would save me a few headaches and wasted money -
don't know - that's why I'm asking about this particular offering.
--
Regards,

John.