Old 07-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Sam Williams

Default [IBC] Kingsville Boxwood care

hello to all,

I have my first kingsville, God willing this will eventually be show
quality! Anyway, I would like to see if there are any good sites out there
with a good amount of useful information on Kingsville Boxwood care. I
haven't had it long, I think I got it in October, so I really dont have any
book knowledge on them. I was hoping for possibly an article online or a
good site with more than just a paragraph of info. Or, if yall would like to
inspire me with your success and how you care for yours, that would also be
greatly appreciated!
Sam
( central, Virginia....zone 6b-7a)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++