Old 08-03-2003, 12:44 AM
RichToyBox

Default Aquascape and similar ponder owners

My biggest concern with the AS system is that they severely limit your
choices of pond treatments when things go bad. Formalin is an oxidizer, as
is PP, and both are neutralized by the mulm in the pond.
--
RichToyBox

"~ jan" wrote in message
s.com...
Thanks Jerri & Joe for the additional comments.

It sounds like the fellow I'm advising is doing more researching and
talking to a lot of people so I think he'll be okay. The only thing I'm
hoping is he'll take the advice to wait on the rocks in the pond. We'll
see. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~