Old 12-02-2006, 04:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener

Default A wonderful day just tooling around.................................

"Kay" wrote in message
Beverley writes
yes, I am here now...........Pottingshed (Bev) just WON'T Let me leave!
LOL

Pleas, please, please! If you're only adding a small bit to a long post,
please don't re-post the entire thing!
--
Kay

gezus krist on a cracker, Kay, I was at Beverly's (Pottingshed) house, she
has a regular mouse, I was just reading a few posts in a moment of internet,
and it was just easier to answer and send it and I didn't give it a thought
to cut out the text that night. I mean, driving for hours and all, I did
good to even do what I did! lighten up on me! LOL I'm spoiled and have
a roller ball mouse that makes maneuvering very easy on the hands and wrists
and it's nothing for me to cut text
out

Now that I'm back, I'll not be freaking you out by not erasing text before I
reply.....sheesh some people's kids................................g

madgardener up on the picturesque ridge that is sugar coated with fluffy
snow, back in a magical Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain in
Eastern Tennessee where there's a hint of wood smoke in the air along with
the crispness of new fallen snow that has scrubbed the air