Old 12-02-2006, 04:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener

Default A wonderful day just tooling around.................................

"K" wrote in message
Oh. i wondered what was at the end of all that but CBA to scroll down
any more and just deleted the item.

Glad I didn't waste my time.

I'm glad you didn't waste your time either, Rusty............I was just on
the internet at a friend's house just checking posts as a curiosity. I
would normally not have done it. I was visiting after all and it wasn't the
time to indulge. I just thought it would be neat to answer quickly that I
was at Bev's house, and as tired as I was, and with her old fashioned mouse,
which I am not used to, I just quickly answered and sent it not thinking of
maneuvering and erasing it before sending. I'll go as far as to apologize
for being tired and not attentive..........

I've given up and added a rule to kill long posts. Means I won't see Mad's
posts, but at least I won't see the three repeats too.

--
Kay

and you have that perogative, Kay. I hate that you won't see my posts, but
then, you might not miss anything there either.....I do tend to wax poetic
and ramble on, and I wouldn't want you to be charged for bandwidth that is
unnecessairy and repeticious. If I ever get organized and put together the
book of essay's, I'll have someone to let you know and you can wait until it
comes out in paperback to save money on wasting on a hardback LOL

seriously, I'm sorry you have to go to such extremes because I forgot once
to cut out a post. And I also realize that it's not just me, it's others
who forget who don't have their internet usage regulated by the amount of
text. I was under the assumption that as sophisticated as the internet and
wireless capabilities, satellite and providers and browsers had gotten, it
didn't matter like it did seven years ago. Now excuse me while I climb on
the bicycle and pedal enough electricity to generate enough power to send
this out to you and the two newsgroups.....

maddie up on the ridge, back in fairy holler, overlooking English Mountain
in Eastern Tennessee where I actually have INDOOR PLUMBING !!
roflmao......g