Old 08-03-2003, 02:44 AM
zhanataya

Default Bees in your Garden?

On 7 Mar 2003 07:06:12 -0800, (Jeffrey Barker)
wrote:

I'm not trying to pick on any single person, so please ignore the fact
that I have to single out one person to reply to.

Christ, you guys. This is the GARDENING newsgroup. If we want to
discuss what a frigging pederast Jackson is, we can do it ANYWHERE.

Subject: Bees in your Garden?

Jesus. Really. When I want to discuss sushi I go to afs. Mexican
cooking, afmc. Gardening, rg. I'm not trying to be a nazi, but
really. This is not only a hijack of this thread, but of the whole
board. Yeah, OT happens, but jesus christ.

Sorry. Sort of.

Jeffrey

Well Jeffery, that's not the best Howdy Do I've come across but no
matter. As V wrote check the dates. The thread was dead. In the off
season we often get into other subjects and friendly arguments. Are
you just now finding rec.gardens? If you are reading and posting from
google sometimes the threads are a little hard to follow. If you get
a news reader like Agent it will be much easier. Where are you
gardening? North or South of the equator? Welcome aboard. Introduce
yourself and tell us a little about yourself.

zhan