Old 08-03-2003, 03:56 AM
Robert O'Brien

Default [IBC] another serissa question

Adam...this past fall when it was time for it to come inside under the
lights, my serrissa became very uncooperative and slowly started to lose ALL
of its leaves...and , being the procrastinator that I am...i waited and
waited . I finally decided to try some advice read here a few years
ago....made a clear tent for it...supported in such a way as not to touch the
tree anywhere . I misted frequently...no watering at all for weeks and lo an
behold...we be leafing out all over !! so far most of the shoots are staying
and thriving...I can't wait 'till spring comes and i can move this fickle
beast outdoors again !!!...I'd say definitely give the tent a try...just any
clear poly bag thats big enough to surround it , tuck the excess under for
somewhat of a seal . And to whomever gave this advice in the past...thanks
very much !!!...BobO

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++