Old 12-02-2006, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
La Puce

Default A wonderful day just tooling around.................................

madgardener wrote:
hmmmmmmm, that sounds interesting........I am thrilled that you took timeto
print me out.......and since going to a tiny curry cafe in central
Manchester on printed paper might the only way I'll ever do it......then I
am thrilled that you considered me worthy enough to share me!

Good dog yes! Just finished a fantastic book and cannot find anything
to follow such a superb story. So go girl, get writing will ya ...!!

I hope so. If she's from Buffalo, Minnesota (two n's.....g) are you sure
Buffalo, Minnesota and not Buffalo, New York:?? gbseg then my zonal
musings must sound like tales from Florida.

(snipette)

Off course you're right!!! New York it is. I've no idea why I said
minesota. She tells tales of lake Eery when she was a girl she couldn't
see the bottom of it until they started realising how polluted it was.
Now she says she can see the bottom of the lake which is only a couple
of metres deep!! She now lives in Radcliffe ... quite a strange place
to be from Buffalo, but there it is )

I just love the
magic of internet that allows me to share a piece of myself........

(snipette)

I like to archive - a habit I picked up from work I suppose - but also
I like visiting people I've met on the net. Last year we visited a
writter who I had met virtually, he was larger than what I imagined him
to be on usenet. It was a fantastic time and it turned out that he has
lots of novels in our book shops! So I got a couple signed and very
much enjoyed his swimming pool too, so did the kids ;o)

(snip)

Ergonomic keyboard hey, and a lil' kitten nearby. Well there's some
coincidence indeed! My young pub, Beulah, has just returned from a long
walk and is atm eyeing me. What she's waiting for is a robust rub with
her bath towel. Even when it doesn't rain, she asks for it.

Where does the name Sméagol comes from?