Old 08-03-2003, 08:09 AM
~ jan

Default Aquascape and similar ponder owners

That is quite an interesting way to do research so I had to send it along
to this fellow. ;o) ~ jan

On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:53:45 GMT, "Springworks"
wrote:

UT.... Good luck in court..I myself have had to go behind a certain company
here that uses the ASSystem, only to find the same problem with the
waterfall and skimmer sections are not sealed properly..If you watch their
video you can see the mistakes there. Most Landscape Co.'s use this
videotape to train their people on how to install a pond...I know because I
went to a" mulch & cut " company and applied for a job to see what the heck
was going on.... The only thing they tried to train me in was that dreaded
20 step process...........So I applied at yet another and the same damn
video was shoved in my hand to watch...Sort of a little undercover
work......Its crazy what some people will do.......

"UTVOLVET84" wrote in message
I had an Aquascapes system professionally installed two years ago. From

the
very start there was a leak at the point that the liner attached to the

biofall
tub. After numerous attempts to get the installer to fix it we ended up

having
someone else completely rebuild the system. So far, so good, but it cost

us
more then $1000 to get everything redone. We are planning to take the

original
installer to court over his lack of response to the problem but in the end

think the design involving attaching a rubber liner to a plastic tub is
flawed.
Donna

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/