Old 08-03-2003, 10:44 AM
Gary

Default Recommend Cheapest Place for Hayter Mowers delivered?

Thank you to all who replied to my post about a cheap petrol mower with rear
mower.

As you all said finding one under £200 is a little difficult so i'm uping
my budget slightly :-).

I believe the cheapest mower with a rear roller could be the :

Hayter Hawk Sprint 375 16"
The RRP is £299 - so hopefully i can pick this up for around £240 ish?.

Can anyone recommend the cheapest online stores or mail order shops for
ordering one so i can find the cheapest price.

Thank you very much again to anyone that responds to my post