Old 08-03-2003, 11:32 AM
David

Default Childproofing garden ponds.

In article , Paul Kelly
writes

"David" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Peter Hughes
writes

More children drown in the bath than in garden ponds and most children
who drown in ponds are between 1 and 2 yrs old who shouldn't be out
unsupervised anyway, supervise then educate, don't childproof the world

I'll try to calm down before responding to such irresponsible drivel.

Feel free to respond without calming down, which bit do you think is
"irresponsible drivel"?

I'm in the position of having brought up two eminently sensible children
who are very aware of the dangers around them, I organise safety
training courses for the local children and supervise the local youth
club where I regularly give sensible safety advice talks, you? I also
have a 3' deep garden pond...
--
David