Old 08-03-2003, 12:44 PM
S Viemeister

Default DIY garden shed ?

Nick Maclaren wrote:

When we moved in, we had three sheds: the good, the bad and the ugly.

The last was an old chicken shed with a "foundation" of a single
layer of loose bricks - we demolished it with our bare hands, including
tearing the corrugated iron apart.

The second we used for years, as it leant over, yearning for the slime,
and burnt it a few years back. Its foundations were two layers of
loose bricks.

Wow! Your sheds had _foundations_? When _we_ moved in, we had three
sheds - one with no foundation, one with a wooden foundation, and one with
half concrete, half large slabs of slate.