Old 12-02-2006, 06:03 PM
SimplyGardening SimplyGardening is offline
Registered User

Location: Barton upon Humber, North Lincolnshire, England.
Thumbs up BBC Gardeners' World Live 2006 - The Labyrinth 2006 - Simply Gardening

I run my own gardening company (Simply Gardening) in North Lincolnshire, UK. I am building what will be the largest ever "Show Garden" for the BBC Gardeners' World Live Show in June this year (2006).

My garden is a Labyrinth and not only will it be the largest ever show garden, but I am opening it to the public to walk around on the inside.

This is a very exciting concept and not only will I be attracting up to 20,000 people per day but the actual garden is “FOR SALE” if anybody would like it, anywhere in the world? All you need is a 35x35m plot for this exclusive offer!

We also have massive sponsorship deals on offer for the right companies and this is what the BBC have to say about it:

BBC Gardeners' World Live regularly delivers the most passionate and proactive gardeners and, in addition to significant support from BBC Magazines and the Royal Horticultural Society, invests heavily in an extensive year-round marketing campaign to ensure the continued success of exhibitors.

Over £9m was spent at the 2005 shows
66% AB social-demographic profile
Average household income of visitors is £44,696
75% of visitors are currently working on/developing their gardens
78% of visitors come to the show to find new ideas
46% of visitors do not visit any other gardening show

The extensive marketing campaign will begin in December to ensure a wide audience of gardening enthusiasts visit the show and will featu

Editorial support from market leading Gardeners' World magazine
Editorial support form RHS Magazine The Garden
Advertising and support from BBC magazines
Advertising and editorial support from leading gardening magazines
Advertising in key regional newspapers and radio stations
Powerful PR campaign
New television advertising campaign

All this will culminate in the Gardeners' World television programme filmed from the show and broadcast on BBC2 on Friday 16th June 2006.