Old 08-03-2003, 02:58 PM
Andy Spragg

Default DIY garden shed ?

Tony Morgan pushed briefly to the front of
the queue on Sat, 8 Mar 2003 03:04:42 +0000, and nailed this to the
shed door:

^ In message , Dennis
^ writes
^
^ "Peter Parry" wrote in message
^ .. .
^ On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 21:35:00 +0000, John wrote:
^
^ Sheds are not planned - they evolve (mainly from primordial slime and
^ some left over sheets of plywood).
^
^ Yours might matey, I prefer a bit of forethought unless you want a shed
^ worthy
^ of the local council estate.
^
^ Forethought certainly, but buying *plans* ?
^ It's hardly rocket science - just four walls with cutouts/frames for
^ door(s) and window(s), and two roof panels (and you don't have to have
^ two of those).

Good theory. Ever put it into practice?

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk

"Personally, I would rather share the road
with a good driver with 80mg/l
than some of the clowns I see every day cold sober"
Martin Dixon, uk.rec.sheddizen