Old 10-02-2006, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default OT Problem with this uk.rec.gardening

Mike Lyle wrote:
In any case, one must always use either a fake or a secondary email
address when posting to Usenet; and with a spare address, it's a good
idea to munge it a bit and apply your provider's filters. Tell friends
and family to send you those bulk email jokes and campaigning messages
with blind carbon copies or not at all. It's ages since I got more than
about four spam emails a day on the address you see above: that's better
than the garbage which falls out of the newspaper or comes through the
letter-box in the door.

Well, it took me 10 minutes to find you lot. I don't know what happened
between 4.40 and 6.50 today but from where I am, google beta, it's now
impossible to respond without having to make my way through tons of
crossposts and incomprehensible stuff. There are perhaps 200 threads
made out of rubbish by I'd imagine one lunatic, before I can get to a
post from someone I've posted to before. So I'm off to sort myself out.
Missing Turnpike very much and hoping OE will be an easier way to post.