Old 10-02-2006, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Papa Meilland rose

Hi
Am looking for a stockist or grower preferably in Cumbria who stock the
above rose.
We used to have this rose as a child so its a memory thing!!

We have just moved to Cumbria and would like to plant a couple.

I have searched via google and only find a couple of growers and they
are very expensive, maybe because its an old rose.

Would be grateful for any email - am prepared to travel around Cumbria
or the borders, have tried Hayes in the lakes but they tell me that
they dont stock this rose any more.

Thanks in advance.

Les