Old 08-03-2003, 07:09 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Kingsville Boxwood care

Jim why do you say wire in the winter ive always done
my kingsvilles in early spring. I only have 2
kingsvilles one i just got this past october, the
other ive removed 1/4 of the roots for the past 3
years and this year it will finally be ready for a
bonsai pot. I have heard of people removing even half
of the root ball with no problem but i haven't been
gutsy enough to try. My kingsvilles spent the winter
outside this year "their first winter outside". They
seemed to really enjoy the rest and are beginning to
grow just this past week.

Ben

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++