Old 12-02-2006, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default gardening design software

The message
from "Keith Hampson" contains these words:

I have just bought a new house and have a plain back garden, can anyone
recommend some software I can use to design how I want my garden to look on
my pc.

A piece of hardboard cut to shape and covered with either green baize or
that sticky-backed Fablon-type of baize, a small amount of soil-coloured
baize for beds, cardboard items cut to scale, and ask about model plants
in a model railway group.

Move them all about until you think you're satisfied, then view them
from base level.

I have never seen a decent garden design program for PC. I've not seen
one which copes with slopes or irregular humps/depresions, either.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig