Old 12-02-2006, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Any suggestions?

The message
from "Rupert" contains these words:

Agreed but I intend to use this as an addition to the non variagted ones
and was hoping they might brighten a rather gloomey (funerial) bit of
woodland .
snip

Tru adding some climbers - wisteria, clematis, honeysuckle, Chinese
gooseberries, etc. and brighten things up from above?

I'm planning a fatsia hedge-screen.

My shaded location means they tend to perform more like a tree than a shrub.
Perhaps a pleatched fatsia hedge for me then :-)

There are quite a few shade-tolerant plants and shrubs - I think that
the castor oil plant is one.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig