Old 13-02-2006, 04:45 AM posted to aus.gardens
kathleen spencer

Default Why is Nothing Growing

Thank you for all these midnight thoughts.

Re Computers, don't get me started.

Will try the links you have provided.
Growing simple things like Petunias, Marigolds, the Cineraria grew quite
nicely.

Will put in some tomatoes and see what happens.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards

Kate (Sydney, Australia)

"Jonno" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
kathleen spencer wrote:

Did try that as it was something my sister recommended, didn't help.
I can't understand why the roots don't grow.

Thank you all for your responses, I appreciate the help.

Kind Regards

Kate (Sydney, Australia)

"zorrro" wrote in message

What about adding Potash ?. I've had sucess with it when all was

green

and

no flowers in sight.

Sounds like position (maybe) Are they facing the sun? Anything that
grows gets at least the morning sun. Watering is also important. Are
they drying out? Are they too wet?
What are you trying to grow?

Just a thought at midnight, you have good drainange in the pots eg
holes and pebbles to allow excess water to drain?