Old 08-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default DIY garden shed ?

In article ,
Tony Morgan wrote:
In message , Nick Maclaren
writes

Because of this, I can't advise on buying sheds,

AFAIR the question on plans for the building of sheds, implies the
building of a shed - not buying one :-)

I should have said "buying or building"!

Totally agree. However I wonder if the plans that John asked about
included plans for the foundations.

Dunno. Whatever. Several people on this group can describe adequate
plans for free. I used some surplus 3'x2' concrete slabs (my garden
is full of the b*ggers) and 3"x3" tanalised bearers at c. 1'6"
spacing.

I think that most of the posts in this thread suggest that plans for the
building of a shed are not required in order to reach a satisfactory
conclusion.

Well, I wouldn't need them, but I am very experienced at many aspects
of DIY and have a good visuo-spatial imagination. I know people who
would have more difficulty.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679