Old 13-02-2006, 11:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
Derek is a Cry Baby

Default koiphen

A fellow by the name of Steve, from Florida initially setup the
koiphen forums. IT has since been handed over to a fellow named
Pennington who manages it aklong with another one or two individuals.
I won;t post full names of them as its in material, but if you
patronize that site you will soon see who they are.......Steve won the
Orlando Koi SHow with a superb fish last year, and this year he is
sponsoring a Koi show in Tenn. Steve is a pretty darn nice fellow and
has lots of good things he would like to do for the koi community. He
routinely goes through his fish and culls them. His culls are better
than most any fish most folks own, as he usually goes to Japan and
buys fish every year during the pulls....Then culls from a pretty
diverse selection, and gives them away to member on Koiphen for free.
He has already had numerous contests, one of which wsa a trip for two
individuals all expenses paid to the various pulls of koi in JApan and
also money to buy fish with.....He is a very good natured individual.
His wife Mary is as sweet as can be also....

There are a lot of well known individuals on that forum from judges to
breeders.

Regards

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:38:12 GMT, wrote:
who owns/runs koiphen? Ingrid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at
http://weloveteaching.com/puregold/
www.drsolo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other
compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for
any of the recommendations I make.
AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....