Old 13-02-2006, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

Default BBC Gardeners' World Live 2006 - The Labyrinth 2006 - Simply Gardening

In article ,
Martin wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:28:06 -0000, "Sue"
wrote:
"K" wrote
snip
What I'm puzzled about is why we should be interested in the
characteristics of the visitors to the show in the context of some guy
trying to flog a garden that he hasn't yet built.

I expect he's trying to attract commercial sponsors who'd be looking to
use the connection as advertising. Would have thought you'd need to
approach suitable companies direct really.

He must have reached at least 40 people here , including several
lurking benevolent multi-millionaires.

And ****ed off all of them :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.