Old 13-02-2006, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default BBC Gardeners' World Live 2006 - The Labyrinth 2006 - Simply Gardening

Rupert writes
snip
"K" wrote in message

What I'm puzzled about is why we should be interested in the
characteristics of the visitors to the show in the context of some guy
trying to flog a garden that he hasn't yet built.

Isn't it called Aspirations? Loadsa Money folk can buy a ready made
display.
A bit like Darmuid Gavin's Balls.

And it's important to those folk to know the characteristics of the
people who viewed their purchase while it was still in the 'shop
window'?

Right.
--
Kay