Old 08-03-2003, 08:45 PM
Wendy

Default questions from new orchid lover

Hello Charlotte & welcome.
We need to know a little more here, as to what type of Dendrobium you have.
Does it have long straight canes with leaves at the top?
There are quite a few websites that could help & also books.
But..........In the mean time do not over water it. Once a week is fine, no
direct sunlight &
don't let the pot sit in water.
Don't cut anything unless it is dead, would be a yellow, brown colour.
There is a book by Rebecca Northern that is a good choice, just can't
think of the name & I just got company
so will get back to you here.
Cheers Wendy
"Charlin" wrote in message
om...
I'm hoping for some basic guidance. I have a dendrobium orchid rescued
from the local garden centers "clearance" rack that has finished
blooming. What do I do I can for it now to insure that it will bloom
again? Do I cut anything back? Where can someone go on the web for
basic information such as this? Please advise and thanks very much.

charlotte