Old 14-02-2006, 10:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
aem

Default Last of the Broccoli

Nicole H wrote:
I'm north of you a little. All my cool season veggies are gone.
Our last frost date is the 14 February so I'm putting all my warm season
seeds down.

You know, I think I will too. It will be the earliest I've ever
started but it'll only be for a little more than half my small space.
I've already harvested a lot of really good eats for this cool season
and still have peapods bearing and beets, carrots, spinach and lettuces
thriving. So I guess I'll mix in some compost, maybe a little manure,
fiddle with the soaker hoses and figure out where I'm going to plant
what. And if we get a cold spell with a lot of rain, well, so what,
I'll do it again. -aem