Old 15-02-2006, 10:04 AM posted to aus.gardens
Tristan Bergin

Default Gardening work in Perth

Hi everyone! I'm Tristan. I am an ex-UWA student who has majored in History
and Archaeology. I am currently working in a number of private gardens on a
casual basis as well as working occasionally for Jims Mowing. A little extra
cash at the moment would come in handy so I am looking for a couple more
jobs.

I have many years experience gardening (pruning, planting, mowing, weeding,
and more) I have a passion for being out in a garden and charge only $15 an
hour, thatıs much better than the $40+ per hour some people charge.

Please contact if you are interested.

Regards

Tristan