Old 15-02-2006, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak

Default Some madgardener rambles and adventures of sorts fromlastweek (it's long....)

On 2/15/06 1:53 PM, in article , "madgardener"
wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Snip, snip!
Wonderful as always! you do know you are welcome in NH if you can snag a
ride that far!

Cheryl

if I made it to New Hampshire, I'd hafta visit you and Gypsy Skylark LOL

Gypsy lives (?) up by the Hanover area? Used to be online all the time? I
was in touch with her for a while, but life took one of those left turns....
!
and then that would mean having to pass Ann over in Mass. and Tomkanpa in
Penn..........I still think we old timers on wreck.gardens need to meet
somewhere in the middle and have a good old fashioned family reunion!! Just
think of the awesome variety of covered dishes, plant pieces, roots,
rhizomes, tubers and such and the laughter, hugs and smiles we'd create!
Just take a weekend and have a blow out..............I'm sure some of the
"boys" would like grillin', cold beer, a good wine, a few drinks, some sweet
iced tea, paper plates so there'd be no clean up............... and of
course a clean, affordable place for the friends who have to come over
across the ponds...............LOL yes, I'm ever the

Ah - what a great idea! Hey Ann, we are close enough to each other for an in
between meet.

Cheryl