Old 15-02-2006, 08:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Seed source: licorice mint ?

In article ,
(Frank Miles) wrote:

We used to have a licorice mint plant. Its leaves had a wonderful taste, and
it (surprise!) wasn't even invasive. It has died, and I haven't found
anywhere
that sells the seed.

Anyone know of a source? I didn't see one in all the entries that google
yielded.

TIA!

-frank
--

I've found chocolate mint, smells just like the mint thin girlscout
cookies... :-)

Unfortunately, I've _never_ been able to get it to live very long. sigh

I've tried 4 different habitats too. :-(
--
Peace, Om.