Old 16-02-2006, 02:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Off Topic - rubbish

The message
from "peterlsutton" contains these words:

I know it is off topic - but can anyone tell me what sort of person posts
all the rubbish that appeared on 10 Feb and what is the purpose of it?

You will have to be a bit more specific!

Sorry if I did not make it clear - there were 20 or 30 posts just containing
rubbish such as this :-

The clever wrinkle rarely helps Alexandra, it shouts Gary
instead.
You grasp once, waste monthly, then improve between the sauce
among the hall. The coconut beneath the long winter is the jug
that
hates stupidly. Who did Bruce live the shoe through the
worthwhile

It looks as if it is all done by the same person or group, as it is all of a
similar random generated style. Maybe half term is the answer. It is a sad
world that we live in!

It's a malicious 'flood'. All came from Telia.com, which probably has
lots of security holes in it. I understand there were over 8,000 in the
original batch, but most servers quickly stemmed the flow.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig