Old 16-02-2006, 05:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default How many forum members does it take to change a light bulk

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:06:14 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

I have this recollection that a while back Diana remarked in amazement at how
one of her postings had morphed. But at least, when ours do that, it seems to
be in genuine fun.
Dave Gillingham

There was just a study done on how insulting most email/chat humor is
to most of the readers. Seems 70% of the 'humor' applied to email
comes across as insult to the readers. Our group does very well in
crossing culture, gender barriers with a very low insult rate...
unless of course someone intentionally roars from the cave.
SuE