Old 16-02-2006, 06:16 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Exposed Roots

In article .com,
"Art" wrote:

Hello all,

I moved to a house in San Antonio a few months ago.
This house has in the backyard two tall trees and
several small tree/bushes, (photinia and others).
Many of them have big and long roots running on
top of the soil.

Have you seen this? What can I do about it?

Regards,
Art

A lot of trees will have roots across the top of the soil...
Why do you care? :-) It's not hurting the trees.

If you are concerned about looks and tripping over them, just bring in a
truckload of good soil and re-bury them. Build a circular rock border to
hold the dirt and plant a shade garden.

That's what I'd do anyway?
--
Peace, Om.