Old 16-02-2006, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Signatures

On 16/2/06 16:38, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
Sacha writes:

| Ahem. Perhaps we could get into the niceties of the more arcane rules of
| the Internet or the WWW or whatever it may be, later. Just for now,
perhaps
| explaining how sig files are created would help those interested in helping
| urg to help them. ;-)

That's what I provided in the first place :-)

Yes and no - I think it might help people to know where to find the buttons
to press and the toggles to twiddle. ;-) I know that you know what you're
doing but people like me don't and find out by trial and error OR, if we're
lucky, people like you taking us through it step by faltering step!
--
Sacha