Old 16-02-2006, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

Default Signatures

In article ,
Sacha writes:

| Yes and no - I think it might help people to know where to find the buttons
| to press and the toggles to twiddle. ;-) I know that you know what you're
| doing but people like me don't and find out by trial and error OR, if we're
| lucky, people like you taking us through it step by faltering step!

However, in a case like this, one of the rarest and most useful
pieces of information is "You don't have to - just do it by hand."
It is amazing how often that saves time, compared with being given
advice on how to do it "properly". And that is even when the
advice is correct, and not for a system he is not using!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.