Old 16-02-2006, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Greenfly already attacking my Honeysuckle

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
I've got ladybirds crawling around everywhere. However, ladybirds aren't
really a very effective predator.

I've knicked lots last year from college - there was a huge area
covered of tarmac, and they had created paths between the car parking
lots. The place was crawling with ladybirds, out in the sunshine I
suppose. I brought them home - they are sleeping under the bark of the
eucaplyptus. I hope we'll get enough to control the psylas )