Old 16-02-2006, 10:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Garden Viking

Default Need opinions about tomato plants

Feedback regarding "does anyone have favorites, had problems,size, taste....
Geeze you little ****...I've been watching you, you little peterpuffer. My
sis-in-law is an FBI agent and we have fun finding you little needledick
perverts that troll the erotica's and child porn... Its getting closer by
the minute you are online...Keep your "Remember login, and passwords"
changing..... She's coming to get you!!!
Fashizzle that spam you idiot..................

"Cereus-validus-..........." wrote in message
. com...
Feedback regarding what?
That those are tomato "varieties"?
What do you want to know?

"whitewater262" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm panning my garden for the summer, and I could use feedback about a
few tomato varieties:

Burpee Bushsteak

Bush Goliath

Bush Celebrity

Bush Champion

Super Bush

I'd really appreciate any feedback from people who have grown these.
Thanks.