Old 16-02-2006, 08:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default How many forum members does it take to change a light bulk

In article ,
says...

~
~There was just a study done on how insulting most email/chat humor is
~to most of the readers. Seems 70% of the 'humor' applied to email
~comes across as insult to the readers. Our group does very well in
~crossing culture, gender barriers with a very low insult rate...
~unless of course someone intentionally roars from the cave.

Okay, Sue, I , as a Neandertal, take umbrage at that cave remark!
;-)
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html