Old 17-02-2006, 04:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Need opinions about tomato plants

That remark coming from a festering rectal wart like you can only be a
compliment.

Why don't you get off your lazy tookus and make the effort of doing your own
Google search instead of being such a spoiled primadonna parasite?

My opinion is if I had tomatoes handy, I wouldn't hesitate to hurl them at
an ignorant circus clown like you.

GardenWeb is just the place for you to be with your fellow self-righteous
dummies!!! Go there and never look back!!! You will be much happier with
your own drek.

http://www.gardenweb.com/

"whitewater262" wrote in message
oups.com...
What in the hell are you talking about?

Each year, I grow tomatoes in the limited space I have and donate most
of my crop to the local food pantry. I came to this forum hoping to
get useful opinions that would help me select the best possible tomato
plants. Instead, I've received one snotty reply from someone with an
established history of being rude in these forums, and you "Garden
Viking" -- your post was insane and I'm not sure what prompted you to
go on such a rant.

My thanks to those polite few who already responded and tried to help.
If anyone else has useful information to share -- politely -- I'd
welcome it.