Old 17-02-2006, 05:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Timothy

Default A Budding new Business

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:03:21 -0800, Chuckie wrote:

This is a Budding new business that is ready to serve the area. Its
name is Alliance Produce located in Alliance Ohio. If you cannot find
produce that is not cared for not, or sprayed with heavy chemicals.
Look no futher. Alliance Produce is commited to bring you produce that
has been exposed to little or no pesticides.
www.freewebs.com/allianceproduce/ Chuckie in the Frozen north, Zone 5

Hey there Chuckie.....
I went to your sight and notices a few things.

1 Your title banner has a problem. The "fresh vine ripened produce" has a
huge line through it. The line make the "produce" word look like "produee".

2 Your web forum link goes to a dead group. Google doesn't have that group.

3 View product link is mis-spelled and is un-readable due to the color of
the text on the background. Also the link sends me a .doc file. This is
not a good thing seeing as I use linux and open office has to open so I
can read it. Mac users may also have this problem. Many people dis-trust
unknown .doc files because of the virus issues.

4 Red text on a black background may not be readable to the sight impaired.

One thing to remember is that everyone's desktop will be different and
your page will render differently on their machine than it does on yours.
Keep the design simple and straight forward with good contrast for the
text. A link to mapquest with the address of your location may also help
people find you.

--
http://resources.ywgc.com