Old 17-02-2006, 07:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default How many forum members does it take to change a light bulk

In article ,
says...
~Reka wrote:
~ In article ,

~ says...
~
~ ~
~ ~There was just a study done on how insulting most email/chat humor is
~ ~to most of the readers. Seems 70% of the 'humor' applied to email
~ ~comes across as insult to the readers. Our group does very well in
~ ~crossing culture, gender barriers with a very low insult rate...
~ ~unless of course someone intentionally roars from the cave.
~
~ Okay, Sue, I , as a Neandertal, take umbrage at that cave remark!
~ ;-)
~
~[snork]
http://www.funnyclipcentral.com/cont...icocaveman.php
~
~K Barrett
~
Yeah, that's just what I mean! You guys don't even know how hard it is to
go around with a bone in your hair these days...
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html