Old 17-02-2006, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Belamcanda chinensis

On 17/2/06 3:40 pm, in article ,
"Janet Baraclough" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

My memory is appalling and I apologise in advance but who was it who gave us
Belamcanda chinensis? I just want to acknowledge that the plants we now
have are doing beautifully and are a real pleasure!

ISTR it was Michael? Mine haven't flowered yet, have you kept yours in
the GH?

Janet

Yes, Ray started them off in the prop. house to bulk them up and now is
going to plant some in the garden. They're very pretty and delicate and
were new to both of us. And thanks for the reminder!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk