Old 17-02-2006, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Belamcanda chinensis

On 17/2/06 4:47 pm, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote...
My memory is appalling and I apologise in advance but who was it who gave
us
Belamcanda chinensis? I just want to acknowledge that the plants we now
have are doing beautifully and are a real pleasure!

It was I, and I also sent some to Janet too.
Glad to hear it, my ones outside appear to have died so I'll have to plant
some more. Good job they are easy from seed.
I'll mail you about the Jade Vine.

Thanks so much, Bob. Perhaps Ray can give you some of those he's raised!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk