Old 17-02-2006, 09:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Need opinions about tomato plants

Whitewall obviously isn't a sensible person. He (or it) only wants responses
to vague demands posted without being in any way cooperative. If you saw the
nasty response I got to my innocent questions, you would see the arrogant
troll has a severe attitude problem too. Only subservient butt kissers are
acknowledged. You can forget expecting anything sensible from that vain toad
wart.

"Tom Jaszewski" wrote in message
On 14 Feb 2006 20:32:40 -0800, "whitewater262"
wrote:

I'd really appreciate any feedback from people who have grown these.
Thanks.

Any sensible response will first question where you are located.
Success with a varital in MN will not likely be dupplicated in FL.
Don't forget to add some biological elements to the soil....