Old 17-02-2006, 09:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default How many forum members does it take to change a light bulk

Have not read every thread but to answer the question in the subject line,
we need to know how many lights in a bulk? *g*
I just love this group.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Reka wrote:
In article ,
says...
~Reka wrote:
~ In article ,
~ says...
~
~ ~
~ ~There was just a study done on how insulting most email/chat
humor is ~ ~to most of the readers. Seems 70% of the 'humor'
applied to email ~ ~comes across as insult to the readers. Our
group does very well in ~ ~crossing culture, gender barriers with a
very low insult rate... ~ ~unless of course someone intentionally
roars from the cave. ~
~ Okay, Sue, I , as a Neandertal, take umbrage at that cave remark!
~ ;-)
~
~[snork]
http://www.funnyclipcentral.com/cont...icocaveman.php
~
~K Barrett
~
Yeah, that's just what I mean! You guys don't even know how hard it
is to go around with a bone in your hair these days...