Old 17-02-2006, 11:26 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Fountains & Ponds, even humidifiers

"Koi-Lo" wrote:
"Mama Bear" wrote in message

===================
I love those tabletop "misters" they're selling in the stores around here
for $39 and up. The wisps of vapor are so relaxing to watch. Because
of the humidity from all the tropical plants and aquariums, I haven't
bought one.

Some years back, I had bought a couple of the misters that screwed onto the
end of a garden hose. Misting over the pond area, under the sunscreen, here
in LA, on a really hot day, reduced the temp nicely. Made sitting there
with a brewski, watching the fish, quite comfortable.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: