Old 18-02-2006, 12:42 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Fountains & Ponds, even humidifiers

On 17 Feb 2006 23:26:53 GMT, wrote:

Some years back, I had bought a couple of the misters that screwed onto the
end of a garden hose. Misting over the pond area, under the sunscreen, here
in LA, on a really hot day, reduced the temp nicely. Made sitting there
with a brewski, watching the fish, quite comfortable.

Ditto. My son put them above my patio, and last summer I found I could be
quite comfortable reading out there, even though it was in the upper 80's.
~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a