Old 18-02-2006, 05:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

Default How many forum members does it take to change a light bulk

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:49:55 +0100, Reka wrote:

In article ,
says...

~
~There was just a study done on how insulting most email/chat humor is
~to most of the readers. Seems 70% of the 'humor' applied to email
~comes across as insult to the readers. Our group does very well in
~crossing culture, gender barriers with a very low insult rate...
~unless of course someone intentionally roars from the cave.

Okay, Sue, I , as a Neandertal, take umbrage at that cave remark!
;-)
--

Oh Reka, that wasn't really a "roar from the cave". It was more like a squeak
from a "murky old niche in the wall". Can anyone place the quote?