Old 18-02-2006, 02:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default How many forum members does it take to change a light bulk

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:52:38 +0100, Reka wrote:

~Oh Reka, that wasn't really a "roar from the cave". It was more like a squeak
~from a "murky old niche in the wall". Can anyone place the quote?
~Dave Gillingham
~To email me remove the .private from my email address.
~
Oh goodness, here comes that over-literate again! ;-)
I only got it by googling, but the tone should have been enough to give a
general direction!
Watch out, you may offend SuE in saying she lives in a hole in the wall.
--

Hey lady - I am not the grouch that bites people's heads off for
posting photos here. I found the poem ... but off to do tax so I can