Old 18-02-2006, 05:38 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~

Default Fountains & Ponds, even humidifiers

Carol does not have a clue but she will make up something just to have
a reply.......

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:34:54 -0600, Mama Bear
wrote:
"Koi-Lo" wrote :

"Mama Bear" wrote in message

===================
I love those tabletop "misters" they're selling in the stores
around here for $39 and up. The wisps of vapor are so
relaxing to watch. Because of the humidity from all the
tropical plants and aquariums, I haven't bought one.

Someone asked about them in the group but I don't know much about
them. Isn't that essentually what a ultrasonic humidifier does? But
don't the put a white coating all over everything from the minerals
in the water? Do the tabletop misters work the same way?

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....