Old 19-02-2006, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert

Default Sowing foxgloves in the Spring.

"Chris Bacon" wrote in message
: I've found a jam-jar with some foxglove seed in, from last year. What's
: my best bet for growing plants from the seed? I have an empty room in
: the house, if that's of any use, with south-facing French Windows. This
: room is not directly heated. Should I use some sort of bought compost
: or compound to sow them in trays? Inside, outside? I have no idea what
: the best contitions might be, but I'm very keen to give these the best
: chance I can. Any idea

I usually throw them on the soil and let them sort themselves out. You can
always thin or transplant as required